Thursday

Thankful Thursday: June 2, 2011

I was busy this morning
...listening to my almost-three-year old charm his grandparents,
tickling the little one,
and learning how to make no knead bread (delish!)...

My parents have been here for five blessed days, and I am so thankful!



I'm thankful for their safe travels from their home to ours.

I'm thankful for their expertise at things like parenthood, artisan breads, and science experiments.

I'm thankful for the fun day we had walking along the river and re-discovering the magic of blowing bubbles in the wind.

I'm thankful for the FREE museum day of which we took full advantage.

I'm thankful for the neighborhood walk with my Dad & my son.

I'm thankful for the cuddles between my 9 month old & his Grandmama.

I'm thankful for delicious eats & treats.

I'm thankful for surprises & sleeping in.

I'm thankful that my Mr. is coming home from business travels...any minute now he should walk in that door & give me a smooch!

I'm thankful for the ways my parents love, support, and encourage me in every stage and facet of my life.

I'm thankful for the memories that we will cherish forever.



How has your week been? Thankful much?


No comments: