Thursday

Thankful Thursday: January 19, 2012

It's cold outside folks.
Very cold.
It is 12:14pm and the actual temperature is -3 degrees
(windchill is -18)

And still no snow

*insert frustrated sigh*

We live in Minnesota, for crying out loud!
I just think that if it is THIS cold, we ought to have a couple of feet of snow to go with it. 
That's all I'm sayin'.

We are inside today--cozy with pajamas, slippers, 
blankets, puzzles, books, and babies.

The Mr. is coordinating his lunch hour with ours 
*love*
and we're all having mustard on our sandwiches!

I've got plenty to be thankful for on this cold January afternoon...

I'm Thankful For:

-a warm little home that suits our needs practically perfectly
-19 days of journal writing--in a row--don't you love the energy that January offers for goals??
-snoring babies (preferably all three of them, but I'll take what I can get)
-late night scones with my honey (dipped in maple syrup--yum)
-our new ride, I took all 3 darlings out to a friends house on Tuesday: FIRST TIME EVER...it was nice
-skype chats with the grands 
- fun photo shoots with my daughter (my daughter!)
-kind friends sharing even kinder words
-Thank you notes, and the gratification I feel when I send them!
-hulu. our free access to shows like Parenthood that I just love!
-the moments that make it all worth it...you know, like when your baby girl looks into your eyes and you can see forever in hers...*priceless*

Every moment is a gift!

What about you? Thankful Thursday?

1 comment:

Linda said...

yes. We watched 17 Miracles for our RS activity and...wow...gratitude.

my daughter has a daughter!
my girl has a girl!