Sunday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 11

Day 11: SOMEONE YOU TALKED TO TODAY

Mr. H--scrolling through the NCAA brackets (March Madness: the only time my husband cares about sports)
03.11.12

I thought about bringing my camera
& snapping photos
of everyone with whom I spoke today.


Then, I realized...
I would also be lugging around 
my church bag,
a baby, a toddler, & a pre-schooler
(plus their necessary items)

So I did NOT bring 
my lens with me 
to our church meetings this morning.

I have, however, enjoyed
three weeks --in a row-- (!!)
of the guy pictured above
being home every.single.night.

And today is my last day before he is off again
(to pick money off the money tree, of course)
and I am going to enjoy every 
in-person conversation 
(before they turn to phone calls...).



I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

No comments: