Thursday

Thankful Thursday: November 21, 2013

I'm Thankful For:

-the festive feel of snowflakes (especially with Christmas songs playing in the background)
-glowing lights on rainy nights
-homemade bread (and friends to share with!)
-grateful children ("is it time to write in our thankful journal yet?")
-talented friends (see barter post below)
-my very awesome mother (happy birthday EVE!)
-songs in the car with my littles
-library books
-a clean work space
-coupons
-calm in the Spirit
-a body that can move with ease (not super graceful, but it moves)
-photo time with special friends
-our pre-school co-op and the fun creative adventures we have together
-our home education adventures and the questions we answer 
-NEW GLASSES (for real though...they are legit)
-a friend/babysitter who loves our littles and is about to leave on the adventure of a lifetime (Zambia, here she comes!)
-safe travels
-my journals
-evening energy to get things done
-afternoon naps
-thankful quotes
-polka dots
-texts from my Mr.
-a fun phone call with my brother as he set up new shelves in his new (!!) house
-a fabulous overnight date
-hilarious comedians
-positive energy
-reminders of truth
-super women who inspire me

And you? Thankful today?




Every day in November!  NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month. Write a post on your blog every day in November. For the 3rd year, I've decided to tackle this challenge & enjoy the opportunity to switch to writing mode. Want to join me? Leave your blog link in the comments so I can follow you too!

No comments: