Wednesday

Thankful Thursday: June 18th

Thankfully I do not have the flu
like Mr. H does

Thankfully I get to talk to my Mama whenever I want
except when she doesn't answer, her phone is dead, or she is busy
but really, it's pretty much whenever I want

Thankfully the One Year Old has four shiny white teeth
and has opted not to bite me (so far)

Thankfully there are two wonderful leap-froggy light-up-and-sing toys
to distract the One Year Old when I am typing up Thankful Things

Thankfully I did not get bit by any mosquitoes today
though they did swarm my ankles yesterday at the Mommy & Me park playtime

Thankfully our neighbors don't hear the crying one
because I'm sure they do, they just are too nice to say so

Thankfully we have a comfortable couch
so I can sleep on it--Mr. H has had a fever two nights in a row, and I have quarantined him to the bedroom

Thankfully I made it to Wal Mart and back without using the GPS
because I like to be independent like that (and, we've been here for almost a month!)

Thankfully I have one 5-star Father
who I have been thinking of all week...got to go get that gift in the mail...
Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I turned off the phone before the funeral in Sardis, TN yesterday then forgot about it till after supper in Pulaski!
GILLY!
yes
GILLYYY!
uh,huh...
GILLLYYYYYY!
Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh No! I hope Mr. H gets well very, very soon and that you and J don't get it.