Thursday

Thankful Thursday: June 4th

Thankful

For a man who planted pink flowers for me yesterday

Thankful

For a man who mopped the floor early in the morning

Thankful

For a man willing to apologize

Thankful

For a man who appreciates my teethy smile

Thankful

For a man who takes the babe out 'to run errands' to give me some down time

Thankful

For a man who dances around, makes silly faces, and plays on the floor--all in the name of fatherhood

Thankful

For a man who works much harder than I do, yet praises me for my 'hard work'

Thankful

For a man who encourages my interests and listens to my ramblings

Thankful

For a man who makes the bed and changes diapers

Thankful

For a man who knows I am not perfect, but loves me as if I was

Thankful

For a man.

That man.

My man.

Love you, man!



6 comments:

JosephJ said...

I'm thankful for your man also. :) "He's a good man." (quick-- Who says that regularly!?)

Sharalea said...

hm...Steve Lynn?

JosephJ said...

Yes! I guess that wasn't too hard. May we all be quick to offer praise and slow to criticize.

Anonymous said...

such a sweet post! i hope he reads this blog regularly :)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I love when I get to hear people talk about their healthy and happy marriages. I'm glad you're in love and are loved back :)

Susan Y. said...

We are sure blessed in the "husband" department, eh? :) So true!

Susan Y.