Thursday

Thankful Thursday: March 4, 2010

I dreamt that I went to a really cool, very interactive zoo--had a blast & left with a sunburn.
I woke up as I was trying to calculate if it was worth it to buy the year family pass.

Now that I'm awake, I'm thinking it would be fun, but unless it is open all year long
(are zoos open all year long?), it wouldn't be the best use of our funds. Especially in Wisconsin. Because winter lasts from October to May.

Or something like that.

Although I'm hopeful for spring (around the corner? or the next one?) Still haven't seen much grass, but I do see snow slowly melting, melting!

I may go looking for a zoo to play in today.

In other news--THANKFUL news--welcome to Thankful Thursday.

I am thankful for fun zoo-trip dreams

I am thankful for early morning kisses

I am thankful for creative projects (like making birthday cards & treasure chest cakes)

I am thankful for helping hands (like my husband's who does SO MUCH for me, including being my #1 chocolate buttercream frosting assistant)

I am thankful for phone chats with my Mama

I am thankful for King's Hawaiian bread rolls (yummm...staving off any queasy feelings this morning)

I am thankful for an entirely new wardrobe (aka maternity box) that I will soon be breaking into (very soon)

I am thankful for bananas (well, I'd better be--lack of shopping coordination has given us 3 bundles of them!)

I am thankful for THURSDAYS!


Whatchya thankful for?

2 comments:

It's Me - Jen E! said...

I am *hoping* to be thankful for the skilled hands of the surgeon that will operate on Arianna tomorrow.

Linda said...

I am thankful the SUN IS SHINING and I didn't even need a coat today to go out visiting the ladies....we had 4 great visits!

and that I have chicken tikki masala in the crock pot...

and you, of course!