Thursday

Thankful Thursday: June 17, 2010

My brain is a-fog this morning.

I dreamt I was in a prison--but not your ordinary prison...myself & the other inmates all had high fashion gear to prance around in.

Don't ask.

I have no idea--my belly gets bigger, new lines are appearing on my skin, and my dreams are getting really really weird.

Normal, right?

Just say yes.

Even with my goofy dreams, I've got a Thankful list, yessiree!

I am thankful for:

-the impressive good behavior that J exhibited during the first hour of Church last Sunday while I was sitting on the stand to give a talk--a.ma.zing

-skype. Free video chatting with grandparents, siblings, nephews, friends in Portugal...*sigh*...remember when we thought those things were only on the Jetsons?--awe.some.

-good rain. Pouring, wind-blown, perfectly stormy-loud rain. --love.it.

-miracles. After some review, the new boss is granting Mr. H a company car that will allow him to do his consult visits with A/C and cruise control (not to mention other comforts like 4 doors, hub caps, and a crack-free windshield)--sorry, Justy Car. We got nothin' but love for ya, but we can't pass this up!

-other miracles. Trevor passed his certification test on Friday! He said unequivocally that he had help from Above. Many thanks. Many, many, many.

-2 years. The last two that Mr. H and I have had to grow, learn, laugh, and be challenged together through this lifelong commitment called PARENTHOOD. It's been awesome. And we officially have a 2 year old. *gulp*

That's it for now, my rice krispies are getting soggy...

How has your last week played out?
Any Thankful Thoughts?

1 comment:

Olive said...

Thankful for my sister's progress in healing after surgery and thankful for the love of family. Wow! What a blessing!!!