Friday

Thankful Thursday: (Friday) March 25, 2011

A day late...
here I am
typing from my in-laws Dell

We drove down (8 1/2 hours) yesterday with potty training Toddler J
and nursing needy Baby N

Today we feel so accomplished as parents
to have come out unscathed

and grateful to be here to celebrate birthday fun!

Better late than never, eh?
Thankful Me

  • I'm thankful for longtime friends who mentor me in times of drama
  • I'm thankful for inner peace that comes with prayers
  • I'm thankful for the sneak peek of spring that tempted my flip flop lovin' toes
  • I'm thankful for really fun opportunities to practice and build photography experience
  • I'm thankful for my Mom who encourages me to be better than myself
  • I'm thankful for my brother Spencer's example of perseverance (to the nth degree)
  • I'm thankful for my Dad's scholarly stance
  • I'm thankful for my brother Joe's get-it-done & have-fun-doing-it style
  • I'm thankful for my brother Ben's consistent calm life perspective
  • I'm thankful for Mr. H's patience for me (and that he told me I looked hot this morning)
  • I'm thankful for down time with friends
  • I'm thankful for rainy afternoons in Mr. H's southern stompin' grounds
  • I'm thankful for my beautiful mother-in-law...her style, her hard work, her love for my babies (today is her birthday!)
  • I'm thankful for the company car that gives us more space
  • I'm thankful for Thomas The Train underwear (magic, I tell you)
  • I'm thankful for a quite blessed potty training experience
  • I'm thankful for clean public restrooms
  • I'm thankful for sweet baby smiles
  • I'm thankful for peanut butter M&Ms
  • I'm thankful for pillows (can you tell I'm tired?)
  • I'm thankful for reminders of the BIG PICTURE--today is just a moment in time
I'm thankful.
A day late--are you thankful too??

1 comment:

Linda said...

Awesome! I just remembered I have forgotten to ask about the new company car!? how could we let that slip by?