Friday

Thankful Thursday: On Friday Night April 15, 2011

I've enjoyed a full week.

What?
You don't believe me?

Check it out on ze family bloggity blog.

Proof. In. Tha. Pudding.
(or buttercream frosting?)

So busy, in fact, that I neglected my Thankful Duties over here on this piece of the blogging world, and honestly, I missed it.

I love the chance to sit in quiet reflection (since I almost always type up my Thankful Thursday post in the quiet minutes before the house wakes up for the day), count my blessings, and offer gratitude in the form of a blog post.

I am a day late.
It's bed time.
My feet hurt and my eyes are crossing...
...
So I'm gonna make it short & sweet.

I am thankful.
For God, my little family, our country, our extended family, our friends, modern conveniences, pizza hut pizza, and fluffy pillows.



I am thankful for
MUCH
more than that.



You'll just have to take my word for it.
G'night.

2 comments:

Linda said...

What is your favorite Pizza Hut Pizza...I can't even remember the last time we had one. Like...a decade? more?

do tell.

Sharalea said...

Pizza Hut is not my favorite...it's Trevor's favorite.
AND since he's the pizza man...well we go with his favs. :)

We also like Sam's Pizza, WM take & bake pizza, & Papa Johns.

Wish there was a Little Ceasar's closer to us because I think that's where I'd get it more often.