Tuesday

Me Likey, No Likey

I like to climb a ladder and sit on a roof


I do not like climbing down (I have to be coerced, and trust the person on the ground)


I like to add some dark to my hair color every once & awhile


I do not like to do it all by myself (Trevor's great at it!)


I like to wake up s-l-o-w-ly


I do not like to brush my teeth until after breakfast (is that super weird?)


I like to hear my children's laughter & squeals


I do not like to hear high-pitched screams (of which both my boys have perfected)


I like to see puppy dogs walking along the path


I do not like to pet them (sorry)


I like to listen to Christmas music


I do not like that the season is *always* too short! (getting shorter every year?)


I like to cuddle on the couch


I do not like to cuddle while I'm sleeping (neither does T so it's fine)


I like to plan vacations


I do not like to calculate their cost (ha!)


I like to decorate cakes & cupcakes


I do not like to bake the cakes & cupcakes (seriously, you bake--I decorate?)


I like to make connections with people


I do not like to feel unattached (does anyone?)


I like chocolate chip cookie dough


I do not like pies (in general...just not a pie person)


I like the smell of freshly cut grass, a campfire, and rain


I do not like to camp without a few comfortable features (nor do we even own any sleeping bags at this point)


I like to sing in the shower


I do not like to sing on a stage (unless I can stand in the back of a big group...)


I like to start & finish crafty projects


I don't like making mistakes in the middle of projects (I'm so impatient with myself!)


You likey? No likey?

1 comment:

It's Me - Jen E! said...

If I may be so bold as to "borrow" a few of yours:

I like to camp (in our trailer)
I do not like to camp in a tent

I like baked goods
I do not like baking alone (with my mom or kids is much more fun - and easier clean up!)

I like to sing in the car
I do not like to sing in the shower (usually, when I am showering, everyone else is still sleeping)

I like Christmas music
I do not like that 2 local stations have been playing Christmas music since Halloween!

I like (love) when Dan cooks
I do not like the clean up after (the man uses every pot in the house!)

I like the cooler, fall weather
I do not like the darkness at 5:00

I liked my lunch yesterday (mom's homemade soup)
I do not like my lunch today (canned soup - *blah*)

I like keeping in touch with you through blogging and email
I do not like that lake in between us :(

I like that I am shipping a box of clothes to you for J after work today.
I do not like that my Will has grown so big recently