Tuesday

Today Is November 22nd!

...do you know what that means?

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday...
...

dear
...

MOM!!

Happy Birthday, to---------------> you.





My Mom is one of those amazing women who...


-looks at the BRIGHT side of almost every situation
-offers GRATITUDE regularly
-can make people FEEL comfortable and liked
-easily whips up a CRAFTY beauty
-willingly shares her gifts & talents WITH others
-tries to focus her life on CHRIST
-teaches her children by faith, example, & LOVE


My Mom is one of those superMOMs who...


-joyfully raised 4 children (at one time she had 3 kids UNDER 3)
-frugally made wise choices for her young family
-made delicious dinners for the family to gather around the table on a regular basis
-made sure her children knew they were LOVED by her and most importantly, by GOD
-prioritized her life around her family
-avoids criticism or negative commentary
-makes events special just by BEING there 
-continues to give her energy, love, and advice to her little grownups!








“And so, my dear young women, with all my heart I urge you not to look to contemporary culture for your role models and mentors. Please look to your faithful mothers for a pattern to follow.”


~M. Russell Ballard






Happy Birthday week, Mama!

Enjoy some down time, some turkey time, 
and some reflection time.
I hope my children will be able to say at least SOME of the things about me that I am able to easily say about you.





Also...see you soon!

4 comments:

JosephJ said...

I second the motion. Good summary.

It's Me - Jen E! said...

Happy Birthday Linda!

Miles said...

love this! and, love that quote by elder ballard. happy birthday, sister jackson!

Linda said...

wanna make me cry??????????? I hope I can even try to live up to that description. I will let it be my goal. You are a very kind daughter, and I love you up to the sky!