Thursday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 1

Day 1: UP

Looking UP from below at Miss N

These days, one of my favorite things to do
is to play dress-up 
with my baby girl.

These dress-up games
remind me when I was a little girl...I would spend hours
rocking, carrying, and singing to "my babies"
and dreaming up images
of my future motherhood.

None of my dreams could measure up
to both the joy & challenges
 that I feel blessed to experience as a mother.

The outfit shown in the photo
(up there)
is a combination of a series
 of new mothering moments.

The little dress I purchased recently, as a new Mom-of-a-girl.
The confetti-colorful knitted sweater is from my own baby wardrobe; it was handmade gift given to my mother when she was a new baby Mama.
The boots of blue are the very first baby purchase I ever made, back in 2007 when we found out we were pregnant for the first time. I have saved them ever since, waiting up for my winter baby girl.

I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

3 comments:

Miles said...

Two thumbs UP!! I loved the back story to the photo!

Linda said...

I don't know Shara. As long as you are posting ONE, I might need more. The bottom of the shoes were nice, of course!

Lace@sugarspiceandlace said...

Beautiful!