Friday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 2

Day 2: FRUIT

Fresh lemons from my grocery stop @ Trader Joe's last night

There is a saying 
that I grew up hearing often.

Involving a certain yellow fruit.

I also saw the same phrase 
on a painting by my artist mother
(in my room?).

If life gives you lemons...
...make lemonade.

I do love lemons...

bright, yellow, tart & sassy

adding a juicy zing to 
delight & soothe
we who are handed lemons
from time to time.

I think I prefer a nice glass of lemon water 
over lemonade, though.
Does that count?


I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

No comments: