Saturday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 3

Day 3: YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

03.03.12 View from the corner of our yard: our neighborhood

We have moved every year
for the past three years

Summer moves
are hot, sweaty, & exhausting
(Did you know I have a very strong dislike for sweating?)

Maybe winter moves are too,
I just haven't experienced a winter move 
yet

We have been in our new 
NEIGHBORHOOD
for 9 months now
(if we were to follow the pattern of our past, only 3 months left!)

We love our fenced in yard,
the "forest" behind our place,
the park behind the forest
and our corner lot.

This is definitely the 
COZIEST
neighborhood we've lived in thus far
which works out nicely
because it is also one of the 
COLDEST
places we've lived thus far.

Maybe we'll stay to enjoy 
the neighborhood
for another year or so...


I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

No comments: