Sunday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 4

Day 4: BED SIDE

Beside MY side of the bed. 03.04.12

New "smart" phone. Old "dumb" planner?



Here we are
at my
bed side
We moved our bedroom desk beside the bed 
when Miss N moved into our room


It's worked out nicely
I can stack all my stuff
in an unorganized fluff
until I get the itch to clear it off again
about every other day or so.




The baby monitor
is in use for the middle child's
croupy nights
*shudder*
only one more 'bad night left',
according to the MD.




And I'm still trying to figure out
the
ins and outs
of my smart phone
(Valentines + Birthday gift)
that can do everything my planner can do
and much, much more.




I'm a list makin' fool.
So,
more places to make lists,
the
better...
right?
At night, though
by
my bed
the two are cuddled together
in list-ful, contact-ful, calendar-ful
bliss.





I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

1 comment:

Miles said...

Only you can make a boring subject look that good!