Wednesday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 14

Day 14: CLOUDS

Mom-made 'cloud' on a blue sky day. 03.14.2012

I've been waiting all day 
for a patch of clouds 
to show up at my front door.

Nada.

Today we have
beautiful blue skies 
as far as the eye can see
and temperatures in the mid-70s.

Gorgeous.

But no clouds.
So...
here's one
single cloud
 that I snipped out of card stock.
Not very fluffy, 
and doesn't block much sun.

My son, however
thought it was pretty cool
and has been carrying it around 
all afternoon...


...it'll do in a pinch.



I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

No comments: