Monday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 5

Day 5: A Smile

03.05.12 Smiles from Aug. 27th 2004, framed.


This photo frame displays
not "a smile"
but two smiles

Two smiles 
on the
smiliest day
of my entire life

One of the
happiest days
of my journey

This frame o' smiles
sits in our bedroom
reminding us of
the JOY
in our 7 year marriage

Even though
today's photo shows
dust speckles & imperfect clarity
(due to the matte texture of the framed print)
I just love it.

Don't we all
gain a few dust speckles
along the way?

Seeing these smiles
makes me
smile
& remember 
that first day
of our Happily Ever After.





I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

1 comment:

Miles said...

You and your Mr. Are one of my favorite couples.. And YOU are my favotite photographer :). I just love your creativity. You see things that I would NEVER even consider. It always turns out amazing.