Thursday

Thankful Thursday: November 14, 2013

Oh the weeks!
They are flying by.

I thought my blogging every day and daily writing down our family's thankfuls would help this month 
s-l-o-w down. 
I can tell you, this theory was wrong.

How can we be standing 
in the middle of November already?


I'm Thankful For:

-overcast days
-our Thanksgiving tree (the dental assistant asked N if we were going to have turkey for Thanksgiving, he said "no, but we have some on our tree!")
-piles of crunchy leaves (that are not in our yard)
-inspiring friendships
-the smell of freshly baked bread
-opportunities for serving others
-blessings of others' serving me
-yellow flats
-buy one get one (hot chocolate date night)
-borrowed DVDs for a movie weekend
-girls night sushi 
-google calendar
-reminders to ACT, even if it's late
-my brother B who turned 31 on Monday (what!?)
-veterans and their sacrificing families, all over the world
-people that put them in places to help others'
-the power of prayer
-my wonderful Mom 
-my awesome Dad 
-my fantastic in-laws
-news of new babies (yay, K!)
-Sunday evenings with my family
-warm socks
-naptime (but really)
-the opportunity to be home with my littles
-the little things
-2 functioning cars
-low(er) gas prices (!!)
-power in councils
-family fun day (MN Science museum!)
-poinsettia stamps
-a loving, miracle-producing Father in Heaven



That's it for me today.
You? Thankful thoughts?



Every day in November!  NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month. Write a post on your blog every day in November. For the 3rd year, I've decided to tackle this challenge & enjoy the opportunity to switch to writing mode. Want to join me? Leave your blog link in the comments so I can follow you too! 


1 comment:

Linda said...

I love reading your Thankful lists!
And yes. I seriously am screaming for November to STOP GOING SO FAST! I think it has something to do with Dad working nights?