Thursday

Thankful Thursday: January 16th, 2013

Thursday
Windy
Slushy
Tires
City
Songs
Laughing
Toes
Mittens
Monkeys
Warm
Inside
Time

I'm Thankful For:

-socks with polka dots
-ironed white shirts
-band aids
-quality time with dear friends 
-butter on toast
-coconut oil for my dry hands (seriously)
-women who inspire me
-opportunities to make a difference
-late-night cuddles with Miss N
-midday piggy back rides for Mr. N
-morning reading with Mr. J
-playdates with my kids' favorites 
-fresh snow play
-our generous snow-blowing neighbor
-Mr. H's safe travels
-skype on Mr. H's new fancy phone
-bright colors
-cityscapes
-CC apple blast (If you have Caribou Coffee--go indulge in one. now.)
-dinner & FHE guests on Sunday
-leftovers for days
-meetings to solidify plans and make new ones
-news of new babies, pregnancies, and engagements
-knowledge of God's plan for news of loss and heartache
-scripture reading time
-the hope of starting over again every day
-holding hands with my Mr.
-mittens!
-quiet time (and a clean sink)
-meeting a deadline
-the nap I'm about to take



How was your last week? 
Much for which to give thanks?

No comments: