Saturday

A Week From Today

Next Saturday is the MN LDS Parent Educator Symposium. 

Last year I went to the first symposium of this kind--I left inspired and with new goals and insight into my own parent educator path.

I've been talking about it with  my friends and family, and sharing a bit on the promo video here:


 I have had the priviledge to help with some of the behind-the-scenes details this year. Truly, it is going to be an amazing day filled with idea sharing, encouragement, and networking.

I'm excited to expand my vision on how I can do this thing well and make connections with others who are starting out in addition to seasoned parents from whom I can listen and learn.

If you're in the area and want to know more, there are still seats available for 24 more hours! Check it out HERE.

No comments: