Thursday

Thankful Thursday: February 18, 2016

I'm Thankful For:

-the invigorating power of sunlight--all year long, but most especially in the winter
-kids gloves
-family fun days
-Valentine exchanges for the littles--everyone gets so excited!
-Mr. H's hotel points that allow us to make the kids' dreams come true: hotel night!
-fruit infused water
-clean socks
-Miss A's newfound interest in solid foods!
-skype
-warm breakfasts
-surprise roses!
-Dove chocolates
-fun music
-the woman from Porto that I got to meet (and speak Portuguese with!) at the Brazilian carnaval family day
-my missionary experiences
-cheap gas! ($1.24/gallon on Monday!)
-all the things my phone does to make my life easier (that I am currently without)
-tights with hearts on them
-happy children
-the close proximity of our home to our Church
-new friends and playdates!
-old friends and playdates!
-the daily walks
-message correspondence with my traveling Mr.
-tax returns!
-my first woven wrap
-my babywearing gurus who guide me into new babywearing territory
-warm blankets
-frozen lakes
-chats with my Mama
-J's eagerness to get things done
-Mr. N's attention to detail on projects
-Miss N's little pretending voices
-Miss A's gurgly giggles and loud sounds
-IKEA smalland (free hour of childcare!)
-reasons to make cupcakes
-February birthdays!
-inspiring books
-epsom salt baths
-my CLEC training that helps me help others
-gentle hugs
-messes that can be cleaned up!
-broken things that can be fixed!
-hearts that can be lifted through love
-the power and insight from prayer
-stretches


No comments: