Friday

Thankful Thursday: on Friday February 26, 2016

What a wild week--yesterday was overflowing!

So...today! I am Thankful FOR:

-my owl slippers
-2016 inspiring-quote-a-day calendar
-people who show me love
-extensions for goals I've procrastinated
-To Do lists to keep me on track
-new tennis shoes to walk in (the Feb thaw means no boots needed!)
-my daily walks
-Mr. H's home week
-the chance to be a doula
-a brain that can expand to learn anything
-shows with my Mr. after the monkeys are in bed
-teamwork at bedtime
-new TV set up downstairs
-SUNSHINE
-BIRTHDAYS
-my Mom, who gave me life & love
-my Dad, who gave me life & love
-cake!
-getting appointments with an amazing new Dr. for my kids
-patient friends
-party plans
-new friends
-SCIENCE FAIR!!
-the pure joy of watching the boys learning/be excited about their science fair projects
-thank you cards
-dark chocolate hot chocolate with raspberry
-that time Miss N crawled into bed to snuggle & I started calling her Strawberry Shortcake (she's always smelled like strawberry shortcake to me!)
-when Miss N stays still so I can practice braids in her hair
-when Mr N sits by my side making me stacks of lego creations that pile onto my workspace
-when Mr J reads a story and shares the funny parts with me
-when Miss A falls asleep on my shoulder, tucking her arms & little chubby hands under her body
-when Mr. H decorates with streamers for my birthday, because he knows how much I loved it as a kid!
-that I have had 35 years of crazy awesome and get to keep going
-genuine kindness & compliments
-the power of a story
-my phone that is working again! (oh how much I depend on that thing...photos, videos, GPS, LDS tools, google, weather, texting...not to mention social media!)
-Mr. H's DIY style (he's out with the boys purchasing parts to fix his green car!)
-the many friends, family, & acquaintances who took a moment or more from their day to offer me birthday wishes
-beautiful flowers
-forgiveness and new starts
-the chance to home educate (it.is.awesome.)
-inspiring books
-slow mornings
-clean bedrooms!
-the chance to start over again. and again. and again!



No comments: