Sunday

Thankful Thursday: March 3, 2016 (and Sunday March 6, 2016)

I'm Thankful For:

-the power of even one sentence of scripture
-healing bruises
-soft songs in the morning
-signs of spring!
-a new month! Welcome, Miss March.
-quiet cuddles with my sick littles
-patience
-understanding friends as I postpone/cancel events as my kids exchange fevery days
-the way the sun shines through my window 
-quickly obedient moments
-early bedtimes
-our new TV & daily workouts (first week down!)
-answered prayers
-the daily walk
-pajamas
-baby songs
-harmonica tunes by my 5 year old
-sing song conversations by my 4 year old
-piano music by my 7 year old
-conversations with my Mama
-good friends who are better than me, inspire & uplift me!
-phone dates with favorites
-the energy of the last minute preparations
-EASTER MONTH!
-techy friends to answer my frantic questions
-travel planning
-warmer temps--time to put away the boots?? maybe?
-a holistic-minded pediatrician
-morning snoring Miss A (by my side)
-afternoon hugs with Miss N (twirling a dress)
-evening questions with Mr J (reading his scriptures)
-nighttime stories with Mr N (and always, always "tuck me in like a burrito!")
-calls from Mr. H on away weeks
-the way street lamps glow in the nights' fog
-the chance to do something fun for someone else
-1 hour photo processing!
-fresh eggs from the farm
-bathtime!
-towels to clean up after bathtime!
-old washer & dryer that keep on keepin' on
-the truth that God is real and His son lives!


No comments: