Monday

Monday Morning Quote: Comparing

"...we must stop comparing ourselves to others. 

We torture ourselves needlessly by competing and comparing. 
We falsely judge our self-worth by the things we do 
or don’t have 
and by the opinions of others. 

If we must compare, 
let us compare how we were in the past
 to how we are today—and even to how we want to be in the future. 

The only opinion of us that matters is what our Heavenly Father thinks of us."

~J Devn Cornish



11.07.16

Every day in November!  NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month. Write a post on your blog every day in November. After a really massive break in my blogging, this will be the 4th year (not in a row, clearly), I've decided to tackle this challenge & enjoy the opportunity to switch to writing mode. I  have actually been looking forward to this for awhile--because I really do enjoy writing and don't make time to do it enough! Want to join me? Leave your blog link in the comments so I can follow you too! Or not. Does anyone follow blogs anymore? 

No comments: