Monday

Monday Morning Quote: Gratitude


"Gratitude is a Spirit-filled principle. 
It opens our minds to a universe 
permeated with the richness of a living God. 

Through it, we become spiritually aware 
of the wonder of the smallest things,
 which gladden our hearts 
with their messages of God’s love. 

This grateful awareness 
heightens our sensitivity to divine direction. 
When we communicate gratitude, 
we can be filled with the Spirit 
and connected to those around us 
and the Lord." 

Sister Bonnie D. Parkin

This has been one of my favorites and is displayed
on our "thankful tree"!




11.14.16
Every day in November!  NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month. Write a post on your blog every day in November. After a really massive break in my blogging, this will be the 4th year (not in a row, clearly), I've decided to tackle this challenge & enjoy the opportunity to switch to writing mode. I  have actually been looking forward to this for awhile--because I really do enjoy writing and don't make time to do it enough! Want to join me? Leave your blog link in the comments so I can follow you too! Or not. Does anyone follow blogs anymore? 


No comments: