Sunday

I Invite You To Think Abundantly

"I invite you ... to think abundantly. I love the word 'abundant'; it has lots of soft sound and seems to go along with this season of the year, the harvest and gathering in. Thinking abundantly means knowing that there is more than enough for everyone. Abundant thinking is full of gratitude for what you have and delight in what others have." 

~Virginia H. Pearce




One of my most favorite joys of November is a general increase in the focus on gratitude (and I can't believe we're almost halfway through this month already: WHAT! Oops. I'm so grateful to already be almost halfway through this month...right? right.)

Check out this fascinating article about the power of GRATITUDE in all areas of our lives...health, career, relationships, etc...it actually lists 31 points.

Apparently, it's a big deal and it can dramatically increase our happiness on a variety of levels and circles in which we invest our time and energy. Um. Who doesn't need that?


Let's keep up the gratitude vibe
even after November

Go read that article & then tell me which part was the most surprising/fascinating/inspiring to you--!

11.13.16

Every day in November!  NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month. Write a post on your blog every day in November. After a really massive break in my blogging, this will be the 4th year (not in a row, clearly), I've decided to tackle this challenge & enjoy the opportunity to switch to writing mode. I  have actually been looking forward to this for awhile--because I really do enjoy writing and don't make time to do it enough! Want to join me? Leave your blog link in the comments so I can follow you too! Or not. Does anyone follow blogs anymore? 

No comments: