Thursday

Thankful Thursday: July 29, 2010

I didn't even realize it was Thursday today.
Until I got an email about the Thursday playgroup/picnic...
and then I looked up at my white board calendar,
and sure enough: Thursday indeed!

Not only is it Thursday, folks--but the last Thursday in July.

How do you feel about that? Hmmmm?

I can tell you how I feel about that:

1-glad to be inching closer to cooler temps (fall! soon? yes? at least sooner than later??)
2-feeling good about being in our new home for a month--settled is good
3-a bit nervous about the fact that this may be the my last Thankful Thursday before Baby N arrives

Just sayin'.

So. Thankfulness. I do have some. Lots of it. Hopefully even more by the end of this week. Here's my run down:

  • thankful that the laundry is done for the week
  • thankful that Mr. H is only an hour away today (as opposed to 6 hours away on assignment as he was last week!)
  • thankful that J has slept in two days in a row
  • thankful for benedryl that helped me sleep last night for the first time in a week (itching madness!)
  • thankful for water--I can see my ankles again!
  • thankful for the lawn crew who does such a great job so WE DON'T HAVE TO!
  • thankful for the tiniest movements of my belly that give me sweet assurance
  • thankful for watchful and careful midwives to guide us in these last weeks--days? (that may or may not involve some changes in plans...we'll find out more today & tomorrow)
  • thankful for the Giver of Peace who has blessed our home with comfort
Ok--end of July or not--whatchya thankful for today?

1 comment:

It's Me - Jen E! said...

Just wanted you to know we are thinking of you in these last weeks, days, hours. Can't wait to hear about Baby Nathan's arrival. Hugs to all 3 (soon to be 4) of you!