Wednesday

MPAD {MarchPhotoADay} Day 7

Day 7: Something You Wore

My missionary name tag         03.07.2012


Something I Wore

every day

From the end of July 2002
to the
beginning of January 2004

as a missionary

on the Iberian peninsula

speaking Portuguese,

bom dia, boa tarde, boa noite



This little black name tag 
brings back
a flood of memories


good morning, good afternoon, good night




I had a wonderful time last night
sharing my love for the 
Portuguese people 
and the places that became my 
home across the sea.


Ai, que saudade!
(Oh, how I miss it)




I'm taking a photo and posting every day during the month of March, as I am participating in the March Photo A Day Challenge. All of the photos I will post will be SOOC (Straight Out Of Camera). I'm excited to document pieces of my world, learn more how to master my lens, & share with you on my personal blog. Want to join me?

1 comment:

Miles said...

I remember when you did the same kind of thing in Paducah! I always think of you when Portugal is mentioned. Excited about their new temple! And as always.. AWESOME photo :)