Monday

Monday Morning Quote: New Day



"Finish each day and be done with it. 
You have done what you could
Some blunders and absurdities have crept in
forget them as soon as you can. 
Tomorrow is a new day. 
You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit 
to be encumbered with your old nonsense."

Ralph Waldo Emerson




I find this quote refreshing...
...like a tall glass of lemon water...
especially for beginning a brand new week!

The only thing I would change (no offense, Ralph)
is that instead of "forget them as soon as you can",
I would suggest we"review, repent, and renew as soon as you can"
and then go on to 
Tomorrow is a new day.


Love the fresh start of a new day!





Every day in November!  NaBloPoMo: National Blog Posting Month. Write a post on your blog every day in November. Since last year didn't kill me, I've decided to do it again this year. Do you want to join me? My brother will be writing daily overHERE and my sis-in-law's posts will be found HERE. 

No comments: